Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Stupid google ads

Hahaha, today i saw 2 google ads on my blog:

the first one: boycott reunion island, because a stupid fisherman took a live dog to catch a shark (true story).. I just have to say that fishing sharks is not in our culture and stupidity is a human behavior, like some guys that sell weapons to anyone.. this is cruel.. and hurts more than a dog.. Well, boycott my island if you are not open minded and if you are beleaving all that newspaper says, thanx!

The second one: cheap travel tickets to Reunion Island.. Hahahaha. No! don't come! leave me alone!! hahaha!

Well, some more days and i'll see if google ads will stay in my blog..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dhomi : Well said ystark, one doesn't boycott an island or a country because of one native acting crazy, otherwise one would boycott so many other countries/towns where psychopaths, child rapists live. Besides I'm sure the 706 000 reunion islanders also condemned that crime, obviously it's not the kind of things you can hear in the news, especially in some countries where the information was spread out just to "distract" people from daily boring news items. I have pets, I do realise the barbary of it all.
People who know nothing about such a place/culture shouldn't judge, and most of all shouldn't launch a propaganda/boycott/petition against Reunion Island unless they make some sleazy profit out of it.
Peace and love...

10:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home