Saturday, March 19, 2005

Illustration Friday : Bloom

Today my wacom pen fall down.. it's a little broke, I need to change the lead. There are already some scratches on my old tablet but this will kill it.. haha! Well.. so here is an illustration I have done before in Painter. This illo reflects what I feel this days, there are flowers all around but I have this strange cloudly sky over my head. And after listening peacefull and happy music during few weeks, I have some electric guitars and exited drums in my mind..
Bloom & Rock Baby!!


Bloom, badabloom!

8 Comments:

Blogger Janey said...

Maybe it's allergies? This is a really nice one.

12:58 AM

 
Blogger starky said...

Haha! maybe..

1:05 AM

 
Blogger Robyn said...

Seems to me, Starky, that it's time you stopped to smell the roses.

Great illustration!

Cheers
Robyn
Scratches & Scribbles Journal

8:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this. Each time I click your link I pause and just gaze at it. It must be the look on his little face..it's just how I feel! Good job here...as always!

Jennifer

http://www.vintagebybuttons.com/weblogs/

4:07 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

ahhhh doggie! I like !

6:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've become a big fan of your work, starky!~www.rozzieland.blogs.com

1:19 AM

 
Blogger Stacy A. Gray said...

love it! Aaaachooo!

Stacy

12:03 AM

 
Blogger Baroness Von Wolfengeist said...

Hi Starky,

Just now catching up with all the "Bloom" submits. Glad I am because this is just great. I love the sea of pink and little dog in the middle. Wonderful depiction.

Also, your little icon is cute as hell.

1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home